Our measures for preventing the spread of Coronavirus infection
Thank you for your patronage of Kawagoe Dai-Ichi Hotel.
Our measures for preventing the spread of Coronavirus infections are listed below:
To our guests
- We might ask you to check body temperature depends on degree of cough and sneeze.
And if necessary, we will ask you to refrain from staying at our hotel.
- Please wear masks, wash hands and gargle. Please use sanitizers equipped at public spaces in hotel.
- If you have symptoms such as fever for a long term, please refrain from staying.
- Please cover your nose and mouth by towels or masks when coughing or sneezing.
- When you are not feeling well, please contact front desk as soon as possible.
Measures at our hotel
- We equipped alcohol sanitizers at various places in our hotel. Please use them.
- All of our staff are wearing masks for as infection prevention measures.
- We strive to maintain hygiene in the hotel, such as implementation of health management and checking body temperature at work.
We will be putting all effort in preventing infection spread for safety of our guests and employees of our hotel. Thank you for your cooperation and kind understanding.