The business of Kawagoe Dai-Ichi Hotel (hereinafter, we, us or our) is to offer an accommodation and necessary services to our guests so that they can stay safely and comfortably in our hotel. The privacy and security of your information is very important to us. Therefore we established the following policy to handle and to protect personal information you provided.
We specify the intended use of personal information and use personal information to the extent necessary for such intended uses.
We collect personal information appropriately to the extent necessary for our operations.
1) Purpose of Collection of Personal Information
It is required for a hotel register pursuant to the provisions of the Hotel and Ryokan Management Law Article 6.
To make reservations
- It is necessary to perform our contract with you, for making and managing your booking and operating and providing services
- To respond to your inquiries
- To contact at the time of disaster or in an emergencies.
- To mail information we have been asked to provide.
- To send seasonal greetings.
- There might be a case to use your data without personal information for statistics.
To respond to your e-mail inquiries.
2) Use of Personal Information
The personal information is provided by the third parties, for example based on the agency agreement of sending customers to the extent necessary for such intended uses. We would never provide personal information to the third parties for the
- When it is necessary to meet responsibilities we have to our regulators, law enforcement, or otherwise meet our legal responsibilities.
- When it is difficult to acquire permission on disclosing personal information in case of emergencies like a natural disaster occurred.
For the requests of disclosure of personal information we may ask you or the attorney to provide us some documents as a proof of your, his or hers
3）Security Control for Protection of Personal Information
- We comply with all laws, regulations, relevant guidelines established by the government and any other relevant rules on the protection of personal information.
- We continuously improve the management of, educate and enlighten our staff on any relevant issues.
- We take necessary and appropriate security control to prevent leakage or loss of, or damage to, or any other accident involving personal information and will continuously improve the security control for protection of personal information.
4）Contact below for any inquiries about personal information
Kawagoe Dai-Ichi Hotel
Address: 7-34 Sugawara-cho, Kawagoe City, Saitama 350-0046
Established on April 1, 2005