“Seven Gods of Fortune” Tour by newcomer T san
On May 12th, our hotel newcomer T san visited “Koedo Seven Gods of Fortune” spots as studying sightseeing.
This report is written by T san and unfiltered by anyone＾＾
Especially, each parking lot information is really useful. Please enjoy!
– 2-minute walk from our hotel (Please don’t be confused with Sugawara Shrine located in front of Myouzenji Temple)
– Impressive looking from the front gate
– The temple is built in the higher place than street. But there is wheelchair-accessible passage.
– Free stamp spot, cards for autographs, Ema and Gohoin are not allowed during coronavirus restrictions
– Visitor parking lot is the other side of the temple (1-minute walk)
– Whole buildings including parking lots were closed by coronavirus restriction
– No visitors. A few people were there just for a walk
– Only Dango (sweet rice dumpling) seller were open
– 3-minute walk to Naritasan Kawagoe Betsuin Temple (If you want to visit the both, please use Kita-in Parking lot.)
4.Naritasan Kawagoe Betsuin Temple
– Visitors were only 2-3 people.
– A few shops including fortune seller were opened
– Cars can be parked both in and outside of the temple
– Ban to use tools by hands due to coronavirus restriction
– Few visitors, some others were there for a walk
– Good aroma from near Dango (sweet rice dumpling) seller
– Many metered parking lots within 5-minute walk, in addition to free visitor parking space
– The parking lot next to seven-eleven is suitable if you want to visit Kenryuji Temple and Myousyouji Temple as well.
– No visitors
– Free stamp spot, card for autographs, Ema and Gohoin are not allowed during coronavirus restrictions
– Most Stores located in Kashiya Yokocho were closed.
– Visitor parking lot is near the temple. But, please be careful of one-way roads around there.
– No visitors